Peek-a-boo guess who....

We are so excited to share more of Claire with her family and friends through this blog. It is sometimes hard to keep everyone up to date and we feel this is a great way to do just that.

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

BIG Thanksgiving!!!






WOW!! What a big Thanksgiving we had!! Pops came to visit and we played with Cookie monster. I was trying to give him a new name that might just stick (Poppy)! We had a ball!! Grammy also came to visit. We went to a couple of Daddy's ball games both of which he won (Go Black Hawks). We also went to the Grove Park to see the Christmas decorations! They were beautiful!! We had a grand time!!






But the biggest news of Thanksgiving was.....I peed and pooped in the potty like a big girl!!! I even did it for an audience; Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, Miss Linda, and Tonya! While they were talking and visiting I just plopped right down and exclaimed "I pee peed"!! It was AWESOME!! Everyone was so excited and proud of me! And I have continued to use the potty!! YEAH!!

No comments: